Projector headlight conversion -projector not level

JWvrs25

I have just finished doing a projector conversion for my headlights, and have them back on the car however the left dipped headlight (projector) is alot higher than the right one. I tried adjusting it using the adjuster but then this makes the high beam too low and not level with the other headlight. I was just wondering if there was a way of adjusting the angle of just the projector without removing the lens again 

Has anyone else experienced this issue??

Edited by clarendon462

in the fabia they are not individually adjustable which is my problem, and yes the bulb is seated correctly.

I think im gonna have to remove the lens and reposition the projector

Ah apologies, I misread the bit about the high beam out of align aswell.

As you mentioned above though, think it might be a case of remove headlight and check the projector bowl alignment. As you've retrofitted them there's a good chance each headlight is aimed differently

It seems as if the shutter which creates the beam cut off is slightly lower down on one projector causing the alignment issue

The reason i think this is because the high beam mode on the projector aligns perfectly with the other side however the dipped beam doesn't align