Monte Carlo Mud Flaps?

I don't think it's possible to cut them since there's nothing behind them to cut if you know what I mean.

I actually don't mind the rally style ones, always hated them but normally on a 1.0 Corsa!

I've got a spare set of genuine fronts so I'll see how they go and maybe take a rear one from the VRS and trial fit.

Was just courious incase it had been done before

Not sure on the specifics, but other people on here have said they used a dremel to cut a shaped piece out of the mudflap to make it fit. Not something I have the skill/patience to try and the rally ones are too expensive for me. I just have to have a filthy car!   :(

I'll size them up and see for myself I guess.

I seen the price of the rally ones are crazy!

The genuine mud flaps definitely work tho, I noticed a great improvement mostly on the fronts.

I'll get plenty of pictures / how to guide if successful

Get in touch with www.performancecreations.co.uk  01204 659594  Bolton BL3 3AQ.

My wife's Monte Estate was used to create the first mud flaps for a Monte Estate,

perfect fit, definitely stops much of the mud at the front & some mud at the rear.

However Monte still needs the back end washing regularly, I know I'm the washer!

Performance Creations also offer mud flaps for the Monte Hatch.

Edited by keithw