Rear window handle

AMD87

I could be missing something stupidly obvious but is there a way to attach the rear window handles.

Mine fell off ive slide it back on but every time i close the door it just falls off again, Ive pushed it on as far as i can but still cant get it to stay on when closing the door. Cant see any of the plasic inside damaged ether as if something should clip in place.

Add a picture.

The handle has two parts, one slides to the side slightly allowing you to push it on and then slide back locking it in place.

Thinking yours might be missing the sliding piece or you haven't slid them open in the first place.

Add a picture.

The handle has two parts, one slides to the side slightly allowing you to push it on and then slide back locking it in place.

Thinking yours might be missing the sliding piece or you haven't slid them open in the first place.

I didn't realise you had to slide the back circle slide down to lock it I was just pushing it on expecting it to clip in.

My mum also thanks you as it was her that broke it and she was worried she would have to buy me a new one lol.

• Like 1