What is the 'LED light package rear' option?

Hi I need some help! I am ordering an SE Tech estate - one of the options is the 'LED light package rear' for £150. 

Can anyone shed any 'light'  :notme: on what this additional option gets you over the standard set up - which already states LED rear lights????

If you look at the pictures you can see that there are 2 lamp assemblies. One sits on the boot lid, the other in the normal position.

I am pretty certain the pack extends the rear lights into the section which is on the boot lid. The standard pack only illuminates the outer rear lamp section. Hope that is understandable?

• Like 1

Is it possible to get full LED rear lights i.e. indicators and reverse lights?

All the Superb's I've seen have normal incandescent bulbs for these functions and it looks really cheap.

An oversight by Skoda, especially when the MkII Superb had full rear LED's.

All the Superb's I've seen have normal incandescent bulbs for these functions and it looks really cheap.

See Page 1 of the 'What bulbs are fitted...' on the pinned thread. The ones recommend by Gizmo are fantastic (& no error warnings!)

• Like 3

As std no, but as Rebelred has pointed out it is easy enough to DIY