2011 Skoda Octavia vRS MKII Estate

Teddy Turbo

Evening All,

Black Magic Pearl Skoda Octavia vRS MKII FSI estate, Facelift, Xenon Headlights, Front and rear parking senors, Bluetooth Preparation, Full size spare wheel, Sunset privacy glass, and all remaining vRS standards.

MOT until  August 2017

It was an ex Skoda Auto UK owned car that I purchased 03/03/2012 with 5144 miles on the clock, since then I added another 151K miles on.

Part service history

Serviced with Skoda:

18602: Essex Auto Group

38582: Vindis Skoda of Bury St Edmunds

56756: Vindis Skoda of Bury St Edmunds

Warranty Work @ 61461 miles - replacement high pressure fuel pump and radiator & coolant

The last 100K miles I have serviced the vehicle or for bigger jobs it has gone to my local garage.

I have many receipts, however some of these are within my ‘books’ as I am self employed – copies can arranged.

Within the last year the below has been replaced:

• Inlet Manifold
  • Dual Mass Flywheel & Clutch
  • Brake Fluid Change
  • Alternator Pulley and Belt
  • Front Pulley
  • Chain, Guide and Tensioner
  • Oil and Filter Service x2

All in all a very looked after car for the mileage, however there are some bad points, I don’t what to waste anybodies time so these are all the faults / blemishes that can I think of right at this moment…

Mechanically:

The MIL light is on due to the inlet runners in the inlet manifold, however this has been replaced, but the MIL re-lit and the garage has advised it is the main breather that is attached to the rocker cover. (The garage has vented this to atmosphere to prevent a hunting tickover), the car itself runs absolutely fine.

Cosmetically:

• The rear tailgate is dented (not too severe)
  • Drivers door has rippled where my elbow has rested for 100k+ miles
  • Drivers floor mat has a hole in it
  • All alloys have been kerbed and could do with a refurb
Edited by Teddy Turbo
  • Like 1

Would anybody be interested in Full size spare wheel kit, Skoda Roof bars, Skoda Rear boot mat, Multi Function Steering wheel and Bluetooth module before car goes for trade in?

Edited by Teddy Turbo

Would anybody be interested in Full size spare wheel kit, Skoda Roof bars, Skoda Rear boot mat, Multi Function Steering wheel and Bluetooth module before car goes for trade in?

I am sure there will be a lot of interest in the mfsw especially if it includes the loom and highline module.

Can I ask what the part number is for the Bluetooth module and whether it includes the loom and mic?

Thanks

I am sure there will be a lot of interest in the mfsw especially if it includes the loom and highline module.

Can I ask what the part number is for the Bluetooth module and whether it includes the loom and mic?

Thanks

Its still in the car as a working unit, so loom, mic, etc... Dont know the Part Number is.

So its worth stripping out before the cars traded then, Thanks JonBoy984. I keep you posted when I'll sorted...

Its still in the car as a working unit, so loom, mic, etc... Dont know the Part Number is.

So its worth stripping out before the cars traded then, Thanks JonBoy984. I keep you posted when I'll sorted...

It's a shame to have to split as these are desirable mods however if you are trading in, you could get £100+ each for the wheel and Bluetooth alone and a few more pennies for the other items

I am surprised you haven't had more interest in the motor, despite a high miler, it's well equipped and at a good price.

Did I miss, is it petrol or diesel, manual or auto and location?

• Like 1

Likewise, however someone will get a nice surprise at auction when they find out the expensive things have been done!

Its a Petrol, Manual, located in Witham, Essex...

Thanks for the values Jonboy984

• 2 weeks later...