Turbo help!

Savin

hi, i currently have a blt vrs, which is standard apart from a remap, which is made 169bhp, recently the standard turbo failed, so i upgraded to a gt1752 hybrid from xman turbos and also did an egr delete to allow me to fit the turbo, since i have been running this turbo, it feels extremly laggy for what it is and doesnt seem to feel like full boost untill around 3k range, which doesnt seem right to me, could this be that i need to get a custom map to suit the turbo? or something else? thanks :)

Could also need the stop screw and actuator setting up correctly. Jobs you can do yourself if your a bit clued up but will need sofeware to log what the turbo is doing etc.

But it will also need to be mapped again.

Could also need the stop screw and actuator setting up correctly. Jobs you can do yourself if your a bit clued up but will need sofeware to log what the turbo is doing etc.

will vag com be able to tell me this information? as i have that to hand

will vag com be able to tell me this information? as i have that to hand