Cutting out at low revs...

Whilst I'm posting and before I make a prat of myself at the dealers...

If I don't stop fully at a roundabout/ junction and try to pull away in second gear, or if for example I've just slowed to let a car pass a parked vehicle and I'm still moving very slowly and then try to pull away in second gear the engine keeps cutting out. I'm not heavy footed but all my previous cars have coped well with this kind of driving. Does the Superb need me to be heavier on the throttle, does the idle need adjusting or is it something I need to mention to the dealer? 

Appreciate your thoughts... I'm used to cars that aren't happy with you selecting 1st unless you are at a complete stop and it seemed odd but maybe I just need to adjust my driving to suit the Skoda???

It is easy to stall the 2.0 TDI and I struggled with my Superb too at first, coming from an unstoppable 2.4 JTD Alfa 156.  You do have to adjust slightly by using more revs and first gear more often.  I think it's become less stall-prone as the engine has loosened up too.

How long have you had the car? If it's new, it can take time to get used to the throttle etc. Modern diesel engines stall very easily.

When I got my Boxster, used to stall all the time especially in reverse, just took time to the throttle response and feel.