2008 Pre Facelift Octavia VRS Brochure

Good after everyone.  I'm selling my 2008 Pre Facelift Octavia VRS, aand are wanting to find out what the original Specification was and what was put on as an optional exrtra.  Has anyone know were I can get a copy on the original brochure (PDF) so I can go through it please.  I've contacted Skoda and say it will take a few days for hem to send the info onto me.

Incase anybody is wondering why I'm selling it, I'm taking delivery of a brand new one in a few weeks, but will be so sad to see this one go.

Thanks for reading

This is for a 2007 model.

Dual climate/jumbo box/rear electric windows and 18" were standard by 2008, but I think all the rest remained as options

post-95660-0-28613300-1484501434_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr G 76
  • Like 1

Nope, there's a few options missing off that from looking at my 08 brochure: there is a generic list and then there is a specific vrs list on the next page in addition to that. (dunno why it's turned round though!)

I've added the brochure standard vrs equipment list so you can work it all out, and you can see that the 18" wheels & dual/jumbo/rear electric windows that were given away as a bonus upgrade were between July 1st & Sept 30th, although having gone for an L&K instead they might have extended what the brochure says because it was coming to the end of model life in preperation for the facelift.

post-31942-0-64540200-1484597448_thumb.jpg

post-31942-0-80207900-1484597463_thumb.jpg

post-31942-0-57633400-1484598065_thumb.jpg

Edited by blackspaven