Octavia 1.2 S quick and cheap upgrades

Hi all, I've currently got a Rapid SPACEBACK 1.2 SE with the style pack (panoramic roof, spoiler) and really want something bigger. So I've seen a Octavia 1.2 S (65 plate registered in Jan 2016) in white and compared to my Rapid it's just a bit dull. What quick upgrades would you guys recommend to jazz it up a bit. I'd also like to fit parking sensors for the wife! Shopped at superskoda.com before and like there stuff.

Cheers guys!

The Black edition styling is quite good and cheap apart from the 18" Turini alloys in black.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/320951-skodas-new-limited-black-edition/page-5

Gloss black grille surround and door mirror caps are about £60 from Superskoda. Black boot lip spoiler is also on Superskoda.

• Like 1

I'm collecting the same model this week, except in pacific blue. Not my favourite colour or even model, but it's what I can afford. I'm having front and rear parking sensors fitted for the same reason! I would love a boot floor leveller but I hear they are very expensive and not very strong.

I'm collecting the same model this week, except in pacific blue. Not my favourite colour or even model, but it's what I can afford. I'm having front and rear parking sensors fitted for the same reason! I would love a boot floor leveller but I hear they are very expensive and not very strong.

Make your own - I did ;)

https://youtu.be/u-u5LgrrYE4

Thanks guys, I like the look of the Black Edition and think I'll get the black boot lip spoiler on Superskoda as it'll look good on white. I'll defo get gloss black grille surround and door mirror caps, door sills, mud flaps etc.

Need to find a good kit that works with existing system for the reversing sensors. any suggestions?

Cheers

John

If you are up for it, you could fit a reverse camera instead of sensors. Think you will need at least an Amundsen head unit for it to work. I've fitted one and reckon it cost no more than £40 all in! I do have sensors as well though...

Would save drilling the bumper.

Edited by pist0nbr0ke
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just to update, i ended up getting a pacific blue 1.2 (110) TSI 65 plate with 6800miles on the clock, parking sensors and cruise control already fitted as factory options all for only £9K. I prefered the options i had with the white to mod but I couldn't turn this down.

thanks guys