Brake caliper rebuilds

Looking to rebuild my brake calipers on my fabia vrs ? Has anyone done it before and have any links to videos or general instructions? Or how hard it is to do ? Also links to the best place for guide pins and rebuild kit etc. Thanks in advance

Just need to do the fronts. Thanks for info lads just don't want to buy drilled and grooved and they get warped aswell

Sounds like you've been doing some fairly harsh braking. I warped a pair of front discs not long after getting the car, I blamed it on the power increase from my previous car (1.1 pug 206!) :D

Haven't had the problem since uprating to 312mm fronts though. Despite the ~100 extra ponies I've added.

JRJG

Bought the car with warped front left disc very bad in August. Changed the discs same day and unseized top guide pin which is the fully metal one then upon some brake squeeking from the front left within two weeks of new discs I had a look and the bottom guide pin was seized in so released this and greased etc but the rubber was in a bad way anyway here we are now slightly warped left disc compared to when bought (don't think the right is warped) and have time off college so I'm gonna try get it sorted:) you can't really feel the wobble until hard braking at 80mph that's when most noticeable. Sorry for long reply I'm trying to give all the info I have. And thanks again for all the replays and advice

BiggRed is a decent supplier of rebuild kits :)

I think after the issues you have had I would buy a pair of second hand calipers and refurbish them,easy to swap over then.

If you remove yours and it's got internal damage to the caliper bore or summat you are stuck with a car in bits.

Also personally I would never just refurbish one caliper,as it's asking for differing brake performance then compared to the old one :)