Skoda UK Customer Service Address

wedge69

Moderators, please move if this is in the wrong forum, but I didn't know where it fitted best.

Cut a long story short, In December I purchased an Approved Used Octy, mainly because I wanted the peice of mind that the pre sale checks and warranty provide.

Dealer said that he will send details of sale to Skoda and warranty would come out in post. Weeks went by, hadn't got anything so phoned dealer who said sometimes Skoda are slow, but he would get on to it.

Six weeks went by so I phoned Skoda who put me in touch with warranty dept - they had nothing registered on my car.

Phoned dealer back, yet again he said he would get on to it.

Two weeks have gone since then and I still haven't heard anything, so I want to write a letter to Skoda Customer service to find out what's going on.

Phone calls don't seem to do me any good, and I would prefer to send a letter over an email because I can guarentee that a letter will get there and be read by someone.

Does anyone know of the postal addess for Skoda UK?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just incase anyone was wondering - 8 weeks went by without hearing anything, so I wrote a letter to customer services asking what was going on last Tuesday, and lo-and-behold my warranty was with me on Friday.

Standard letter though, no explanation.

• 1 year later...
can anyone help with the email address of Skoda customer services?

There is a contact form on their website at Škoda - About Å koda - Contact Us

Or if you don't want to use that, the same page has a phone number - maybe you can give them a call and ask for their email addy

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...