Finally got my Yeti...

goosander

I finally picked up my Yeti 1.4 TSi L&K today, and very nice it is too.  I like the ride and handling, seems much tauter than my old Fabia, doesn't roll as much and the ride seems fine too despite the 17" wheels.  Also loving the toys, in particular the heated seats and xenon lights - first Skoda I've had that with decent lights (Fabia's may as well have been candles)!  Only downside is it seems much thirstier than the Fabia, the computer showing about 35mpg so far, hopefully that will improve as it loosens up and it was snowing today...

There was a bit of a hiccup with the colour - I originally ordered it in Jungle Green but later changed to Mag Brown, but it seems the change request didn't get actioned so it arrived in Jungle Green.  After selling the Fabia, I've been without a car for the last month so didn't want to wait 4/5 weeks for a Mag Brown one...

• Like 1

Congratulations, I'm getting exactly the same model but in Business Grey, on March 1st, I'm not expecting great mpg out of it compared to what I am driving just now but with the current PCH deals on these cars, it kind of doesn't matter all that much as you're getting a lot of car for your money and in my case the monthly costs are about half what the Octavia has been costing me!

Agreed, really not too concerned about the economy as don't do many miles but 40mpg would have been nice.  Agree about the lease deals, mine came in under £200pm on a 3+23 deal - damn sure it would cost me way more than that in depreciation had I bought it.

Ditto, reading a lot of these forums Magnetic brown seems a somewhat acquired taste whereas Jungle Green seems universally popular. It is also my personal favourite and will show the dirt less too :)

That was one of the reasons for ordering the jungle green in the first place...  I think the Mag Brown looks great but its a very dark colour and I suspect it would be almost as bad as black to keep clean.  Oddly enough though, when the dealer looked round at what alternatives were available in a reasonabe time frame, the most plentiful colour was Jungle Green!