new member with a new carburetor

hi every body . and thanks for permitting me to be a member here ;

my car is a Felicia glx 1996 with a replacement engine (136m) with my carburator on it ..

the carb is E2E type with a water thermo timer ..

now i have a manifold with a (2E-E) carb on it .. and i want to replace them with those on my motor .. but

i noticed that :

*the manifold has sensors on it with plugs (two of them)

*the carb is full of wires and plugs as well .

will it be easy to replace this with my simple (E2E) ? or it will not fit? 

notice: when i bought them it was a felicia 1998 engine at the used parts store and i took only the intake manifold and carb ..

attached pics will help !

thanks for your kind patience 

Mu7ort

20170218_214603.jpg

20170218_214619.jpg

20170218_214633.jpg

Pierburg 2EE is the most complex carburettor I know of. It is electronically controlled. In my opinion it is a carburettor with a computer on it. 2EE is the equivalent of an Engine Computer Unit on injection engines. It works in closed loop with an oxygen sensor.

Now, it is not clear what you want. Do you want to use a simple carburettor with a 136M engine? Or do you want to use a 2EE carburettor with all necessary sensors?

By the way, what carburettor do you call "E2E"? I think you mean 2E2. Please clarify.