Windscreen wash pump no power

Nickago

Hi all, newbe here, my 2013 citigo has no longer good a working windscreen wash that works. I have measured the voltage at the pump connector, no volts. Checked the fuse 17 ok. Anyone have a wiring diagram they good show me please.

14 hours ago, James@RRGRochdale said:

I would imagine there is but it might form part of the central electronics module. 

It might be worth checking all the fuses to make sure that there isn't another fuse that's blown. 

Yes that is the plan for Saturday morning.

On 2/21/2017 at 19:15, Wino said:

Start with fuse 25 ('cos it's the one for the washer motor).

An update to the washer problem, Wino was correct the fuse is 25 and was open circuit. 

Many thanks to all who helped with this problem the Citigo now has a working windscreen washer.

• 5 years later...

Hello,

Anyone looking at this, it was really useful. My son’s Citigo (2012) screenwash stopped working in the cold weather recently. 

He filled it with clear water and it froze (numpty!) then blasted the wash switch. When the world warmed up the pump stayed dead.

I checked the book and screenwash is fuse 17, also looked at this page and saw reference to fuse 25. Checked both; 17 was fine, 25 was blown. Replaced with a 10A  and all fine.  

Without this page we would have been struggling as the book makes no reference to fuse 25.

Thanks to previous feedback.

Kevin

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...