Electric window motor

Ok so my regulators cable has been chewed up, at the center. After dismantling it all, it seems a previous owner has attempted a DIY lol and used self tap screws to hold the motor in. Im guessing this has caused it to sit uneven and in turn caused the large cog on the regulator side to slip on the teeth and chewed the cable. 

So new regulator / full plate with regulator already attached from eurocar parts

- The three screw (T30 I think) have been ordered from skoda  - 5 day wait for delivery to store.!!

- Question is do these need to be tightened to a specific torque, so all three sides are equal ... i dont want to do this job again any time soon :(

Edited by FromTheDarkness

I have a small torque reanch, i got it to do the manifold nuts... not sure how low it goes but doubt 3Nm. I would have thought on the triangle arrangement of the nuts that one corner over tight, one corner under, the two cog teeth with slip on the loose corner, it seems this is what it did with my self tap screw setup:P