Air bag wlo

I'm no expert but based on what I've read on VAG forums over the years.......I think you'll need VCDS to get a printout of the fault, it may be a genuine fault unrelated to the dashcam fitting, VCDS will give the date, time and mileage at the time the fault occurred which may help in deciding if its related or not. If after clearing it returns immediately then something related to the fitting is probably the cause. How have you obtained a live feed for the Nextbase camera? If you are using the USB or 12v power outlet for power it should be OK but if you've spliced into the wiring or plugged into a spare connection on the fusebox then it will require the assistance of VCDS and someone with the expertise to correctly wire it so that the CANBUS doesn't object.

22 hours ago, malcster said:

Is it possible you dislodged the fuse and upon switching ign on it has blown the fuse ?? 

Or is the fuse not in fully ?? 

Checked the fuses and everything is all ok. I will try and disconnect the battery to see if it will reset the wlo