USDM DRLs

• 2 weeks later...

Very good little kit easy to fit. Just make sure you have a volt meter to find which wires are which.

BDA871B5-CDFE-4872-8EAF-130A38B37D96.jpg

E7C5A811-AD0A-466B-84F7-B0055DEC92A5.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 16/03/2017 at 13:07, DubDub said:

few years later ive bought a vrs and the previous iwner installed one of these but im having issues that my indicators dont work at all 

On 07/03/2017 at 10:31, til5101 said:

So I saw this on facebook yesterday.. https://www.bespokedonline.com/product-page/usdm-drl-indicator-kit-fabia

I think it actually looks pretty cool. Just wondered if anyone had one of these kits fitted, and could comment on the ease of installation/reliability of the kit?

Question: Is it road legal? UK/EU DRLs are white, like every other visibility or seeing light at the front of the car. Indicators flash yellow. Personally, I think it's a grey area until someone claims "I saw an indicator on that car" and that somehow becomes the basis for cases claiming they are a distraction likely to cause incidents.

2 minutes ago, vindaloo said:

Question: Is it road legal? UK/EU DRLs are white, like every other visibility or seeing light at the front of the car. Indicators flash yellow. Personally, I think it's a grey area until someone claims "I saw an indicator on that car" and that somehow becomes the basis for cases claiming they are a distraction likely to cause incidents.

Question: who cares, it was FIVE years ago.

@YELLOWFABIA, remove the silly things and see if your indicators start working again!

• Like 2