ARB bush Size again (sorry) vRS

Evening all, went to change the ARB bushes this morning but got stumbled by a rounded bolt... 8h later i realised i have Erwin extractors..... idiot :)

There is a lot of discussion on the site about bush size vRS 17mm/19mm Sleeve/No Sleeve got me worried... have i bought the correct bushes??

I have the 17mm SuperPro bushes With new clamps and Bolts (also longer bolts to help).

When I was under the car this morning I coulden't see any sleeves... but the bar looks bigger than 17mm..

Whats the crack with this then? the 17mm will fit but with a Squeeze?

Sorry to ask an already asked quesion (going back on it tuesday and hate not having everything prepared.. :D

I can't see a sleeve..... Pic attached.. I think the sleeve has already been removed cos there where jubilee clips either side of the Bush. Have removed the outer ones and the knocking has reduced by 90%

I'm guessing the bushes will be a very tight fit then??

Still need to get that bolt sorted

FB_IMG_1488876354544_01.jpg

Edited by vRSsunroof

Have you actually measured the bar to see what diameter you actually have?. It is quite a common upgrade to fit the R32 front bar, but this is usually accompanied by a rear anti roll bar as well

• Like 1