SOLD - DTUK CRDt+ tuning box

benjamino

DTUK CRDt+ Stage 2 tuning box and cables. This has been fitted to my 2014 Octavia vRS for the past year. Offers excellent power gains, from 180 to 240PS and 380nm to 500nm.

Had this fitted in conjunction with a DTUK Pedal Box and the results were amazing.

Only selling this box as I'm moving to a Golf R and the tuning box for the petrol is different. Comes boxed and with full instructions.

I've spoken to DTUK and this will fit any VAG 2.0 diesel from 2013 onwards. (Check their website for details)

SOLD Will post via Royal Mail Special Delivery at no extra cost (UK mainland only).

Currently for sale new at £369 from DTUK.

DTUK Box 1.jpg

DTUK Box 2.jpg

DTUK Box 3.jpg

Edited by benjamino
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, benjamino said:

Hi Peter,

Yes this will fit your Golf plus.

Cheers

Will it be just plug in or will it need reprogramming to suit my engine 

All you need to do is plug it in and follow the instructions in the enclosed booklet as to how you want the power delivered.

To install, it only took me 10 minutes and it's really easy to change the programme settings.

No tools are required and it's easily removed too.