Kerb scrapped the bottom. Should I worry?

Drove to the matched . Parked in the normal car park except I was asked to drive up a kerb onto the grass. All ok.

When I left, drove down the kerb in my full Skoda Superb estate very carefully. Scrapped/banged the car underneath.

Its playing on my mind - should I be worried? What do I look for?

which part grounded ?  was it the front bumper ? if so, as long as the bumper is not misaligned, dont worry about it,.. 

My E60 msport used to "kiss" most kerbs when parked,.....

• Like 1

There's a lot of protection on the underside but still a lot of exposed areas. If you haven't felt or heard anything untoward since it happened you probably don't have too much to worry about. Even so I'd be inclined to pop into a dealership and ask them to put it on a ramp for a tech to check the underside.

The only one to watch really might be the sump.  I hit a half-brick with my Octy 1 whilst on a bit of unmade road/driveway and it cracked the aluminium cast sump right by the drain plug.

if it was at the back then a look with a hand mirror will most likely just find a scrape on one of the multitudinous plastic bits underneath.