Anti Hijack fails to work

Had a play with my VCDS (gen HEX+CAN cable, latest software) and enabled a few things on my FL VRS. Everything I have enabled appears to be working apart from the anti-hijack (both locking & un-locking). I have tried both ways of enabling (through adaptations & through long-coding) but neither work. Scans show no faults in the system. Anyone with any ideas?

Plugged VCDS in again last night and took off the anti-hijack options in the long coding and switched them on via adaptations. Still nothing :sadsmile: 1st time I have come across this in my many years of using VCDS. Has anyone else seen this and found a solution?

Edited by dilksie

The saga continues. Having a play with VCDS again last night and didn't touch any of the settings for anti-hijack yet on the way to work this morning the doors locked themselves as I set off!! :biggrin:Unfortunately they didn't unlock as I removed the key from the ignition :sadsmile: The confusion continues....

• 1 month later...