Anyone seen a 4x4 Estate for sale?

Anyone seen any 4x4 estates for sale? I have a stock 02 hatch and have grown out of it. So I'm looking for an 02-03 4x4 estate.

I've checked on autotrader and exchange and mart and there isn't much out there. Anyone know of any better sites for 4x4 Octy's?

Also, anyone noticed how much the prices vary? Its crazy. example 01 4x4 hatch on autotrader with 49k on the clock for

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who want 4x4's so prices are holding up rather well, good news for those who have 4x4's I suppose, I wouldnt worry toooooooo much about mileage as the mechanicals are fairly bullet prooof, the general condition of the car is more important. If your hearts not set on a 4x4 there are a few cheap Rs's around at the moment. Skoda slashed the price of new ones at the end of the run & thats knocked second hand prices badly

Thanks mate,

I have a 4x4 hatch, I was just thinking I need a bigger boot, but I don't need another car, I love my 4x4, and if I given I need a bigger car, the only choice is the 4x4 estate. So I guess I'll just have to play the waiting game!

Goochie is looking for a 4x4, might be worth seeing if hes interested in yours.

1st march is the next registration date, if you have time get a list of all the dealers off of Skoda & ring round to see if any are coming in PX

Interesting, I have a 03 4x4 Estate with 42k on the clock and according to Glasses i'd only get 6k as trade in. Good to know they're sort after. The trouble is though i could be tempted by a new car, there's nothing out there for sensible money which can offer the same balance of talents. Good luck with the search.

Agreed,

No doubt for the money I think the 4x4 offers even more bang for your buck than the vRS, it just doesn't have the looks of the vRS, which I'm not too bothered about.

Thanks for letting me know Goochies interested, but I live in Dublin so I bought my 4x4 in kent and brought it home and reregistered it, They never sold the 4x4 in Ireland. (I also had to give the government €2600 to re-register it AND I STILL HAD TO BUY THE NEW PLATES MYSELF!)

Good Idea,

Mind you, in the motoring section of the Irish Times today, they're talking about giving the Garda the powers to impound "non-Irish" registered cars.

Having said that, I had my Skoda for about 5 months or so before I registered it, and went to 3 or 4 road blocks and I didn't even have UK tax disk, no questions asked. Also had a UK Corrado before that and no problems.

If you lived in the UK and owned the car there for more than 6 months your allowed to reregister it for free, but if your going back to the UK not much point!

I'll be selling mine here soon, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Need the estate, you wouldn't believe the size of the buggy we have! Maddness!

I'll let you know how I get on, so it'll give you an idea of what yours will be worth if you reregister.

Also give GAFF a shout, he organises meets and karting nights etc for all the lads in Ireland on Briskoda!

I'll be selling mine here soon' date=' so I'll let you know how I get on.

I'll let you know how I get on, so it'll give you an idea of what yours will be worth if you reregister.

Also give GAFF a shout, he organises meets and karting nights etc for all the lads in Ireland on Briskoda![/quote']

Cheaper to buy a fold down buggy

I'll be selling mine here soon' date=' so I'll let you know how I get on.

Also give GAFF a shout, he organises meets and karting nights etc for all the lads in Ireland on Briskoda![/quote']

Yeah, thanks, let us know. I notice the cars here are much more expensive, even the second hand ones.

Cheaper to buy a fold down buggy

It is a fold down buggy, problem is, even when its folded its still massive!

It would have been a whole lot cheaper to stay sinlge and then I'd still have my Corrado!

IF only they'd have made the Corrado estate, they could have plugged a massive gap in the market!

The floor area is the same, the width is the same - the only bit you loose out on with the hatch is the extra bit high up at the back (the bit that is effectivly cut off in the hatch version).

We went for the estate because carrying the dog around, you cant have the back shelf in place. The estate has a cutrain that you can pull over when away from the car, personally I think the estate looks nicer too.