Have Lemforder stopped manufacturing??

Ok I`ve had to put a post on here because it's been driving me mad this past few weeks.  I'm replacing both my engine mounts.  The gearbox side and the cambelt side.  I managed to source a Lemforder gearbox side engine mount from Autodoc in Berlin easy.  They are not able to get the cambelt side at all... they contacted Lemforder who also cannot give them an update on when they will receive anymore Lemforder into stock for this part.  I`ve searched all over the internet, fleabay, amazon, just google searching but I cannot find a proper Lemforder or even TRW for the cambelt side, all I want is OEM equivalent.  My local VW dealer wants £105 for the mount.. they kindly gave me the part number 1J0199262CL...   I`m pulling my hair out now, cannot find an OEM equivalent of that part on the internet at all!!!!

Please someone help!    

15 hours ago, Silver Bullet said:

Didn't know you could buy direct?

I know ECP do a lot of Lemforder parts so if the part isn't listed on their website maybe worth contacting them with the Lemforder part # from the web catalogue to see if they can order it. Otherwise maybe try other local motor factors and see if they can order Lemforder/TRW parts.