Scout Rear Brake disks Identify help

I need a set of brake disks for the rear on my 2.0 deisel 2013 FL Scout. Anyone able to help with identifying the right ones to order, perhaps the part number, seems a bit of a minefield. Below is the options list from the boot sticker.

IMAG0581.jpg

Edited by paddypaws

1KS=272mm diamenter, 10mm thick.  Once you've got that, you'll find plenty of options and the right part. Genuine, Mintex, Pagid, Brembo, Bosch..... I can dig out my part numbers for Mintex pads and rotors if you want, but I'm sure you will find the right part now.  They are the same as on the rear of my vRS, a lot of the look ups wanted to give me 282mm.

2 hours ago, TheClient said:

1KS=272mm diamenter, 10mm thick.  Once you've got that, you'll find plenty of options and the right part. Genuine, Mintex, Pagid, Brembo, Bosch..... I can dig out my part numbers for Mintex pads and rotors if you want, but I'm sure you will find the right part now.  They are the same as on the rear of my vRS, a lot of the look ups wanted to give me 282mm.

Yes thats what I found, several sizes offered, thanks very much!

• 2 weeks later...

For others seeking their brake disc size there is a useful chart listed in Škoda workshop manuals page: Here

It shows different brake variants for different Engines and versions.

• Like 1