Malton Big Breakfast Meet 16th April

Phil-E

Hi folks.

Anyone attending this?

There's normally a massive turnout at these with all sorts of different cars from classics to supercars to some real oddball stuff too.

Will probably pop along for a bit in the Saab.

Just what your speed in the area as they usually make sure the speed camera van is somewhere nearby ;)

I normally pop over from Scarborough for this.  It's a great event and as Phil says, there's a real range of vehicles turn up.  I normally park in the field at the side as unless you get there early doors the parking in the industrial estate is taken up.

• 3 weeks later...

I went along today. It wasn't bad, some nice cars. I should have got there earlier, but I say that every year! Saw some Skoda's but no Briskodians I recognise.

Edited by Jim H

I couldn't make it in the end.

I had forgotten we were going to a party over in Ilkley on Saturday night. So there was no chance I would have been able to get across in time.

Ah well. Next time!