Rs6 Alloys Problem?

Just Bought A Set Of 19inch Rs6 Alloys For My Octavia Vrs

I Was Told The Wheels Came Off A Audi And The Bloke Currently Had Them On His Ford Galaxy Tried To Fit Them This Morning But The Holes Are Half A Hole Out I Thought The Audi Wheels Went Straight On The Vrs

Can Any One Shed Any Light On This?

I have 18" Rs6 alloys on mine BUT...they are replicas, not Audi original equipment.

Afaik the Audi RS6 alloys have a slightly different offset to the Vrs and will not fit straight on. Most audi wheels do fit (TT etc) but the RS6 alloys are a different spec to the norm. I always thought the Ford fitment had 4 bolt holes, if thats the case are they 'real' RS6 alloys? Skoda have 5.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

they are a different PCD, A4's and A6's have a different stud pattern to the A3 platform. the offset being different won't stop them from bolting on but they might rub if the offset was too far out.

they ain't ever gonna fit chap sadly, not sure but they might fit a superb. might be able to sell them on here. good luck.

i think the octavia is 5x110 and the A4 etc are 5x112. i think. maybe.

You are incorrect Bengie Skoda should be 5x100, offset should be ET35.....I should know i`ve just fitted 18" RS6 to mine:rolleyes: Audi wheels are 5x112 so they wont fit

:cool: Phil