Exmouth (and more) is happening today!

devonutopia

GLORIOUS GLORIOUS sunshine down here today, so the usual Exmouth thing is happening with a little twist.

The itinerary of the day is:

• 1.45 leave Newton Abbot (Nathan! :D) for MOTO services at Exeter (junction 30)
  • 2.00 Arrive Moto Services for "Jap Crap" meet. Should be pretty big.
  • 3.00 (ish) Leave MOTO for Exmouth for laughing at ch4vs, etc. Also a photoshoot happening.
  • "sometime" leave Exmouth for meal at pub we all like which does big portions.

Anyone needs any details (as I'll be washing my car for next 3 hours ;)) ring me / text me on 07974 074271.

Hope to see some Briskodians there. Test rides in the mongrel at no extra cost. ;) If not, piccies will follow.

GLORIOUS GLORIOUS sunshine down here today' date=' so the usual Exmouth thing is happening with a little twist.

The itinerary of the day is:

[list']

[*]1.45 leave Newton Abbot (Nathan! :D) for MOTO services at Exeter (junction 30)

[*]2.00 Arrive Moto Services for "Jap Crap" meet. Should be pretty big.

[*]3.00 (ish) Leave MOTO for Exmouth for laughing at ch4vs, etc. Also a photoshoot happening.

[*]"sometime" leave Exmouth for meal at pub we all like which does big portions.

Anyone needs any details (as I'll be washing my car for next 3 hours ;)) ring me / text me on 07974 074271.

Hope to see some Briskodians there. Test rides in the mongrel at no extra cost. ;) If not, piccies will follow.

Jason the official briskoda charver..... damn this censorship

:nod: Certainly was. I was out from about 1pm to 10pm, with only a couple of hours in for tea and ebay. :) A good day and night's entertainment and the furby got some admiration too. Already seen some pics of her on a cruiser's site down here. :thumbup:

i miss it everytime ya knw ppl im never on me comp that much u will have 2 phone and me and let me knw when its going down next time:)

Yeah, my home machine is inaccessible at the moment, so I didn't know about it either.

Murphy's Law, I was in Exmouth later that day as well! Maybe next time.

All the Best

Chris