2007 Fabia vRS

Ryan90VRS

Full service history

- Delivery inspection. 12/02/2007 (Skoda)

- 9,088. 20/12/2007 (Skoda)

- 21,464. 22/10/2008 (Skoda)

- 27,932. 09/09/2009 (Skoda)

- 37,705. 13/09/2010 (Awesome GTI)

- 47,178. 21/06/2011 (Awesome GTI) CAMBELT REPLACED

- 59,549. 10/10/2012 (Awesome GTI)

- 70,231. 10/12/2013 (Awesome GTI)

- 79,132. 02/10/2014 (Awesome GTI) CAMBELT REPLACED

- 88,134. 03/10/2015 (Awesome GTI)

- 99,961. 11/02/2017 (Awesome GTI)

MOT - March 2018  (no advisories for the last two years)

2007 (56 plate)

103,000 - this will go up by 450 miles per week until i collect my new car the first week of May.

Four new Toyo T1-R tyres along with a wheel refurb in anthracite less than a month ago - immaculate condition. Also comes with a set of winter wheels, again in immaculate condition.

Interior is immaculate and still smells new having been retrimmed in full black leather by Seat Surgeons in York 2 years ago, the rear seats have only been sat on 3 times.

Sound deadening kit professionally installed by Noise Killer in Oldham last month.

The common issue of leaky door seals has been fixed and has been dry for the last 7 years. Also had another common issue with poor radio reception fixed, reception is fantastic now.

Visual Modifications

- Xenon headlights

- Window tints

- 17" Octavia Spiders in anthracite 

- Professionally colour coded front grille

Interior Modifications

- Full black leather (looks amazing against the black headlining) 

- Noise Killer sound deadening 

Suspension modifications fitted by Awesome GTI include; AP Coilovers, Whiteline RARB, Superpro poly bushes and SEAT sport strut brace.

Brakes: Octavia 312mm brakes with performance pads - unbelievable stopping power in a small car.

Engine modifications include; PD160 intake and a Shark Performance remap which has been on the car since the first month of ownership without any issues. The car has been on the dyno and is running at a safe 165 bhp and 280ft-lb of torque, this offers a great balance between performance and economy - I'm currently getting 56mpg, roughly 450-470 miles per tank.

Enthusiast owned and long standing member of briskoda.net having been in many shows, it really is a fantastic car in great condition, i just hope i don't regret selling it. It had a 19 hour detail including a full machine polish 2 years ago and still regularly ary gets commented on how clean and shiny it looks. Maintained regardless of cost all work carried out professionally. There are a couple of bad points, the aircon could do with a re gas, there is a small dint on roof and the dash lights don't always come on first time but having said that they work first time more often than not - i'm just being honest. These are very minor issues and doesn't affect the overall quality of the car.

I don't think you will find a car this well cared for, especially at this price. I would love to see this go to a fellow enthusiast or briskoda.net member. I've priced the car at a very reasonable price so please no offers.

£3,700 with both sets of wheels.

£3,500 without winter set of wheels.

Any questions please ask. Cheers.

Fabia 3.jpg

2017-04-13_23.40.32.jpg

2017-04-13_23.35.47.jpg

Edited by Ryan90VRS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

6 hours ago, carlos-666 said:

is this car still for sale ,if so how much ?????????????

ignore me ,,,just seen it 

Yes mate, still for sale. 

Edited by Ryan90VRS
  • Like 1