Fuzzy's vrs combi mk1

fuzzyjl

Hi there mates, I bought this about a year ago and I like it very much... it had 120.000km (almost certain they were not real) and now it has a little over 151.000.. I still have a lot of money to put in it, but the first thing was a gpl install wich I now know it was the best investment..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

A quick question, if anybody can help me, I have been searching for a car model of my car and I can't seem to find one anywhere.. can anyone help me?

Thank you so much. It's not in perfect condition, I had some oil pressure problems that turned out to be a little harder to solve due to a careless mechanic, but now it is on the right track..

I like it very much, it's originally from Sweden, and this week I will be quite happy with new rear calipers, they are rebuilt, and some new brake fluid will make the brakes to my liking..

Also there seems to be some rust in the back but first I will replace some bushings, I will try to get some vRS factory 17" rims (I have the factory 16" rims wih brand new tires wich I keep as a winter set)..

All in all it is a great car for me, parking spaces sometimes are too small for a combi but the interior space, the handling and the power make me a happy driver..

Also very few people expect it to be the 180bhp version, most think it is a 1.6 petrol or a diesel and the 180bhp are quite a surprise for them.. 

P.S.: I found a 16" slim spare tire, so now I have more free space in the back.. yey! :)))

IMG_20170501_151549.jpg

received_737964589696268.jpeg

received_737563856403008.jpeg

received_737064579786269.jpeg

Edited by fuzzyjl
More things addes..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...