SOLD

Yeti fitment 16" Dezent alloy wheels. These were bought in September 2011 & are now surplus to requirements. Only four of the wheels have been used. One wheel is NEW & still in its wrapping. The tyre remains unused as well and has been stored carefully. The unused tyre is a Continental Winter Contact 215/60.

As regards the other four tyres these were purchased late last year and have covered less than 400 miles. The as new tyres are Nokian WR D4 in 215/60.

Complete with a set of nuts

Collection only from central Scotland. Perth preferred although Dunfermline is possible. 

Pictures of all wheels & tyres are available.

Asking price is £450.00 ONO. Drop me a PM please. PLUS free gifts: (1) Boot mat. Used but very good condition. (2) Complete set of Heko wind deflectors

Edited by Breckie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

NOW WITH FREE GIFTS!

Yep these wheels/tyres will now come with a full set of Heko tinted Wind Deflectors. Front set have been fitted but weren't on for long. Rears unused and still in wrapping. Also rubber boot mat.  PLEASE PLEASE buy these as I need the room in the garage.

Edited by Breckie

10 minutes ago, lawnmowerman said:

Can you send images of the other wheels/tyres please?

Cheers, Bill

Sure do. They're a bit big to stick on here. Do you have an e mail address that I can send them to? Drop me a PM with it if that's OK.