Happy with MPG

We've just got in from a trip out in the car, with a boot full of stuff and the five of us in the car.  I decided to relax and not bother trying to make progress as there was so much traffic around.  I know that there are a number of factors as to why we managed to hit the dizzy heights of the mid 40s but considering it's a remapped/modded 2.0l petrol engine I was very happy with the reading.:)

mpg2_zpst4lry1rj.jpg

mpg1_zpss7vsk1gy.jpg

I also Managed to see 47mpg this week coming home from Leicester to Bedford in my standard petrol VRS. The range computer also stated 500 miles. How true this is, who knows? Im off to yorkshire in the summer so will be interesting to see how it does on a long drive.

What power is your mapped car running?

Regards.

46 minutes ago, Marc83 said:

I also Managed to see 47mpg this week coming home from Leicester to Bedford in my standard petrol VRS. The range computer also stated 500 miles. How true this is, who knows? Im off to yorkshire in the summer so will be interesting to see how it does on a long drive.

What power is your mapped car running?

Regards.

I've been very impressed with the car over the last year.  It's a great all rounder and copes well with everything the family throws at it.  As for power, I had a custom map done at RS Tuning in Leeds - a stage 1 map which was tailored to the car rather than a generic plug & play map.