1,000,000+ posts in Octavia Forum

ColinD

• 6 months later...

Should hit 5mil total posts sometime next year? Got to be a milestone worth marking! Free sticker to the person who makes that 5 millionth post maybe, or a free new Octy vRS? :D  

• Administrators

ahah a new octy, no that's too much ;) oh unless i can be on the competition too ;) I VERY much doubt skoda would entertain the idea. 

Could do a few 'celebratory' stickers :) If I got organised now :) if you're posting in/on the month it happens ;)

Certainly is a lot of posting and fun times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColinD said:

ahah a new octy, no that's too much ;) oh unless i can be on the competition too ;) I VERY much doubt skoda would entertain the idea. 

Could do a few 'celebratory' stickers :) If I got organised now :) if you're posting in/on the month it happens ;)

Certainly is a lot of posting and fun times.

Will have to keep my eyes peeled on the total posts thingy ma bobby. 11 more (10 after this one) and I hit 11K :poolparty:

Just now, FUBAR said:

Will have to keep my eyes peeled on the total posts thingy ma bobby. 11 more (10 after this one) and I hit 11K :poolparty:

Weird, it didn't go up 1 when I posted that :nerd: