VRs replacement gear knob

I am looking for a replacement as the numbers have completely disappeared. Does anyone know anywhere in the UK where I can get one at a reasonable price. They seem to be £30 which seems a huge amount for a bit of plastic. I know superskoda sell them for 19 Euro but I could get the payment system to work. Thanks

There are some 'sets' on eBay that include good quality gel stickers for the front and back badges, wheel centre caps, steering wheel centre badge and gearstick. Not sure on prices however. 

The trick will be finding a gearstick badge that is roughly the same as standard. 

JRJG 

I replaced mine a short while ago this part is expensive for what it is I got mine a spot cheaper as ive got a mate who works in the parts department at VW Towcester in Northants

removal is simple either use a plactic trim removal tool or a flat blade screwdriver with a taped up tip (so not to mark the knob) to carefully pry out the badge and the locator tangs! and refitting just requires pushing the new badge in place!