Can you buy just the grill chrome surround?

Hi all

You may have read from my superskoda posts the disappointment I had with the superskoda badgeless rubbish grill. I have been trying to get a second hand grill, to then have it colour coded to the car and swap them over. No luck so far from part finder companys. Just a thought, but can you buy a new chrome surround from somewhere like TPS? I could then get the new surround, have it painted the colour of the car, take my grill off and swap the new painted surround with the one on my old grill. I believe from other members posts that the chrome surround comes off the grill via some clips. With my recent luck though, you probably can't just buy the chrome, but have to buy the whole grill.   

7 minutes ago, Baileydog said:

Euro's do them, 841780451 or 841780455 depending on the quality you want.

Not sure what you mean by euros buddy. Tried euro car parts, it/s not them.

23 minutes ago, roaddetective said:

Not sure what you mean by euros buddy. Tried euro car parts, it/s not them.

Sorry, Eurocarparts. You'd need to go into branch with the numbers, they'll have to order them in next day.

Edited by Baileydog

2 hours ago, roaddetective said:

Cheers mate, I never thought they would do the chrome surround. Don't need a really good one as I am getting it painted the colour of my car.

Im just putting one up for sale with a vrs grille. Needs work.