Tyres for Mk3

16 minutes ago, creamvRS said:

Would you be happier if I went somewhere more expensive to buy them? :D

If you could buy some UHP tyres for that money I'd like to know where, my point was, that they arn't as good as the car is. I'm not into knocking folks thst get a bargain but, I do doubt the wiseness of a mid-range tyre on a car with the performance of a vRS

2 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

If you could buy some UHP tyres for that money I'd like to know where, my point was, that they arn't as good as the car is. I'm not into knocking folks thst get a bargain but, I do doubt the wiseness of a mid-range tyre on a car with the performance of a vRS

Had a lot of vRS owners comment on these, people even using them on cars with more performance stating how good they are and for such a good price. I've had no issues so far, I'd say they're nice and quiet but the vRS is super quiet and refined compared to my old daily (Abarth 500) - It needed new tyres, I've never tried them before so giving them a whirl for the price they were at :)

• Like 1