Kodiaq Light Switch

Did the interior designers get to the sign-off stage for the dash and suddenly say "****, we forgot the light switch!"

Never mind lads, no one will notice it points to the floor.

Image result for kodiaq light switch

Hopefully they've had a change of heart and decided to reintroduce the green dipped headlight icon close to the speedo, like it used to be on older models.

I don't think its too bad, probably the raised seating position makes it look quite low down.

I also light the dipped beam symbol on my Superb II, its an excellent feature if you have auto lights because it takes no time or effort to check if they are on or not. 

• Like 1

It just seems a little out of place to me, everything else is angled or focused towards the driver, except the light switch.

Never thought I'd grow so fond of a little green LED :D

Image result for skoda superb headlight icon

• Like 1

It could be worse, they could have integrated it into the stalk like on our Qashqai, and because it doesn't have auto lights and the fact that if you turn the ignition off with the lights on the dipped beam and sidelights go out, my other half has them on all year round whenever she is driving day or night and never, I repeat NEVER turns them off. To be honest with her driving skills its better that other cars see her coming.

Edited by SuperbTWM
  • Like 2