Limited Edition or not?

Hi All,

I've had my Octy since September last year, and I've noticed coming around to insurance renewal time that my car shows as an "OCTAVIA VRS LIMITED EDITION". I only see this with insurance comparisons and the v5 shows as Octavia vRS TFSI

It's a 2010 Facelift model in grey. It has full black leather inside (Not label to say a number and looks standard rather than the LE examples I've seen)

It has Zenith wheels, which are standard for the vRS.

It also has a sun roof and tinted windows.

It doesn't seem to be a limited edition, but has anyone else noticed this?

I'm not bothered if it's not an LE, I'm mostly curious.

It also had a Briskoda sticker at the top of the windscreen when I bought it. :)

I'm not too clued up on the LE but I'm sure they were pre face lift models produced as the run out before the f/l was launched. And also, the interior should be numbered by the tag stitched into the seats like you mentioned. I would say no.

It might be worth giving Škoda Customer Services a quick email with your VIN number to confirm one way or another. 

If they confirm it  is not an LE, get  them to at least confirm this by email that way you have printable proof to show insurance companies who insist it is an LE. It may save a few £'s with insurance. 

It's not only insurance companies that are guilty of this. Some of my Škoda servicing documentation has my car as a Octavia Scout Elegance and also a CR when it's actually a PD.