Monte Carlo Part differen to regular Mk2?

Hi Guys just picked up a 2014 Monte Carlo 1.6tdi thats had a light bumper and needs the headlight bumper and bonnet replacing.

Before I go ahead ordering parts is the Monte Carlo Edition bumper different to other models of MK2 or just the bumper inserts and lights being tinted that make it different?

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 22.18.19.png

14 minutes ago, Awayoffski said:

Front Crash Bar will be required as well i would think. And passenger side crush mount.

Found a white one breaking a few miles from me, the front end intact so I'll be replacing all those parts at once. Just wanted to check the bumper is no different (appears same from what I've seen) 

Just now, Awayoffski said:

A Monte Carlo front is the same as Monte Carlo fronts, what is the complete Fabia?

The breaking one is a 2013 Fabia not sure of trim but the bonnet, bumper and crash bar will fit :) then to find a N/S headlight, fog and damaged plastic trim!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Awayoffski said:

Lots to do with the Fog Lights, Side Lights, DRL's and front lower grill.

Mk2 vRS having no front fog lights and DRL / Sidelights as one unit.

I was meaning difference between MC and standard not VRS...that's so damned obvious, I'm surprised at the amount of people who ask that question about putting VRS on MC and vice versa!