Offer my mechanical services

Alexh4551

To all members of briskoda,

if your near st athan and need work done... i run a workshop with a 40ft pit that i will happily make room for your car for servicings, rectifications and fault finding.

Also have an autel maxi pro to diagnose all obd, abs, sas, etc and can do dpf regens.

I get trade trade prices on tyres and parts from local motor factors and local tyre shop.

If your interested just let me know and we can sort a date out to get you and your car in.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 6/10/2017 at 22:39, Alexh4551 said:

To all members of briskoda,

if your near st athan and need work done... i run a workshop with a 40ft pit that i will happily make room for your car for servicings, rectifications and fault finding.

Also have an autel maxi pro to diagnose all obd, abs, sas, etc and can do dpf regens.

I get trade trade prices on tyres and parts from local motor factors and local tyre shop.

If your interested just let me know and we can sort a date out to get you and your car in.

Alex, how much for a fault code check? If someone had a tuning box and it kept chucking up codes that needed clearing, for example.

• 3 weeks later...