Central locking control module

Hello!

Is it possible to re-code used central locking control module (5j0 959 433 A)? I have 5j0 959 433 box and I have to buy that one with A letter end of the code because I want remote to my car.. I wonder whether to buy new or used one. It would be a Lot of cheaper to buy used one and recode it if possible. It's also in that kind of space so it doesn't deal with wet surfaces etc. so that doesn't make any difficulties.

Friendly regards

okku12

44 minutes ago, hutchysrs50 said:

I believe coding on those modules is more ticky box stuff with vcds rather than reflashing stuff. So should be easy enough I would think.

Thanks for quick response but I didn't understand 'any word' what you said and the translator didn't help me. Google didn't tell me what is ticky or reflashing.. Sorry for that :blush :biggrin: I'm so bad in English :D in case that I said accidentally something wrong I meant this: when the box is coded for a certain car for example car A, is it possible to code the same box to car B with vcds? It would be insane if used part dealers would sell used boxes if people can't even put the boxes on to their cars...