What are the FL Headlights Like for Seeing With?

Putting to one side whether you think they are nice to look at, just sort of wondering what they are like for seeing with in the dark. Has anyone done enough night driving to make a realistic comparison with pre FL Octavia 3 halogen or xenon? 

Aware not much darkness about for some of us right now so for some they wont be properly tested until next winter

I've only used the headlights on my new FL octy vRS a couple of times the LED light on the new one are a lot whiter then the xenon ones on the old vRS and the new LEDs do seem to have the depth of the xenons of the old vRS but they are good lights and with the intelligent light assistant work really well a lot better than they did with my old vRS.

the FL LED fog lights work well when turning in corners a lot better then the oid halogen one in my oid vRS. Overall I say the FL LED lights in the new vRS are better lights 

• Like 2

Had mine on first time at night other day I think very bright covering a wide area and if anything a little high. I reckon could be blinding for oncoming traffic,when get round to it will look if I can dip em a bit in menu. 

• Like 1

On ‎25‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 11:50, Rsrob said:

I've only used the headlights on my new FL octy vRS a couple of times the LED light on the new one are a lot whiter then the xenon ones on the old vRS and the new LEDs do seem to have the depth of the xenons of the old vRS but they are good lights and with the intelligent light assistant work really well a lot better than they did with my old vRS.

the FL LED fog lights work well when turning in corners a lot better then the oid halogen one in my oid vRS. Overall I say the FL LED lights in the new vRS are better lights 

Anyone can provide FL LED fog bulbs product code for nonvRS model, are they H8?