** SOLD **MK2 Octavia F&R Eibach Anti-Roll Bars

KR MAN

Never got round to fitting these to my facelift Octy VRS, bought them from the forum and they've sat in my garage for ages. The Octy has gone so these are no longer needed. They are in VGC, the kit retails for £350 - £400. Asking £200 collected from the Hull area. Pics below. PM me please if you're interested.

D5Hgn0u.jpg

lIKmy69.jpg

kVPSRIz.jpg

Edited by KR MAN
SOLD

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hello there. PM sent.....I will take these assuming they will fit my octy estate 2009 2.0 tdi.....?

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hiya. Going by eibachshop.co.uk its only one set with a different number........

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks And nice meeting you. Not fitted to car as yet as a timing chain guide bolt decided to undo itself nearly destroying my engine for a second time. Autotechnica are fixing it and will fit the arbs while it's there. Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed your holiday