Delivered today - two questions though

1. Very happy with my new L&K estate but there's a strange wedge shaped thing in the boot. It came stuck to the side - sort of "velcroed" on to the side.

Despite looking through the manual I've no idea what it is supposed to be used for. Can anyone out there help?

2. The Skoda connect app seems really good but under the vehicle status section it tells me i need an oil change - after 47 miles!

Everything else with the app seems completely correct. There are no warnings etc in the car. Any ideas??

Cheers

Thanks re: the "thing"!

At the thickest point the thing I now know to be a footrest only an inch or so deep.

Can't see the point myself ... but whatever! :wondering:

After I took delivery of my MkIII, I put the footrests in the garage, which I also did with my MkII footrests, as I've never bothered to use them as the rear seats are rarely used.  I've still got my MkII footrests as it was written off in an accident and I didn't bother to repatriate them when I went to collect my personal belongings from the vehicle recovery yard.  With the MkII and MkIII footrests side by side, I noticed that the MkII are much thicker than the MkIII!