ŠkodaConnect in 2018 model remote heater

Hi

i'm new to this community, just ordered a 2018 superb 190 l&k and was wondering if ŠkodaConnect is fully supported  (most importantly the remote heater). Also if I have to adjust my order for it to work properly ( didn't find anything in the configurator that mentioned ŠkodaConnect) but figure the car must in some way have a connection of its own to be able to remotely do settings to it. 

Anyone who can give me a short walk through of how ŠkodaConnect works?

• 3 weeks later...

Hej! Appen funkar utmärkt och du kan antingen starta värmaren (eller ventilationen, gör stor skillnad heta dagar) direkt, eller sätta en tidpunkt framåt i tiden när bilen skall vara varm, eller sval! Det är samma funktion du har via skärmen i bilen. Man får en liten fjärrkontroll också att starta värmaren med men den förstår jag ärligt talat inte poängen med när man har appen... Du måste registrera dig på Skodas hemsida och få något som kallas s-pin, min handlare kunde inte detta för min bil var nog en av de första levererade med det nya systemet, men det gick att klura ut ganska enkelt! Lycka till med din nya bil, jag är helnöjd och har inte saknat min BMW F11 en sekund!

50 minutes ago, eQuist said:

Hej! Appen funkar utmärkt och du kan antingen starta värmaren (eller ventilationen, gör stor skillnad heta dagar) direkt, eller sätta en tidpunkt framåt i tiden när bilen skall vara varm, eller sval! Det är samma funktion du har via skärmen i bilen. Man får en liten fjärrkontroll också att starta värmaren med men den förstår jag ärligt talat inte poängen med när man har appen... Du måste registrera dig på Skodas hemsida och få något som kallas s-pin, min handlare kunde inte detta för min bil var nog en av de första levererade med det nya systemet, men det gick att klura ut ganska enkelt! Lycka till med din nya bil, jag är helnöjd och har inte saknat min BMW F11 en sekund!

Thanks for the info! was a bit worried that i would have to be in signal range to maneuver the heater with the key knob. Feels better knowing i can do it from under the bedsheets!

does the app have any other useful functions? 

27 minutes ago, Hansn said:

Thanks for the info! was a bit worried that i would have to be in signal range to maneuver the heater with the key knob. Feels better knowing i can do it from under the bedsheets!

does the app have any other useful functions? 

Yes you can see on a map where you or someone else left it, and make it honk the horn and flash the lights! Comes handy on the IKEA parking... The app also shows the remaining range of the car and the fuel consumtion.

1 minute ago, eQuist said:

Yes you can see on a map where you or someone else left it, and make it honk the horn and flash the lights! Comes handy on the IKEA parking... The app also shows the remaining range of the car and the fuel consumtion.

Sweet!

is it possible to lock/unlock the door and/or the hatch aswell?

7 minutes ago, Hansn said:

Sweet!

is it possible to lock/unlock the door and/or the hatch aswell?

No but you can see the status of the car, if its locked or unlocked! Not sure about open windows and roof!