Oil leak (Octavia vrs tdi mk2)

bradh

Hi guys got round to getting my car up on a ramp to give it a once over after buying it this week and discovered quite a oil leak coming from the back of the engine towards the top , can't see ware it's coming from from under neigh or from above, so before I take air filter etc pipe work out the way tomora to have a butchers is there a common leak from this area ? The actual area is (standing at front of the car ) passenger side of engine if I put my hand under the air intake and I run my hand along the intercooler pipe towards the engine it's in that area 

cheers for any input info  

brad 

So this evening I had 10.  Min spare so removed air filter and still couldn't see any obvious leaks so put my phone on video and shoved it down there to see what I could find , have a watch let me know what you think one looks like its oil return under the turbo and other looks like feed , these buggers are really hard to actually look at :(