vRS Genuine Mudflaps or Rally style

I have a vRS estate on order, and having visited Cosford I am now debating mudflaps.

I quite like the Genuine 1s, but was thinking it may look good with some Rally style flaps.

I have not seen a MK3 with them, anyone got any pictures or experience?

I put the OEM ones on my VRS230, which is lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit. No issues fitting or using day-to-day, and would 100% recommend fitting them over any aftermarket rally ones (especially as the car doesn't have the rally pedigree (Mk3, that is).

On 14/09/2017 at 11:44, Ads230 said:

I put the OEM ones on my VRS230, which is lowered with the Eibach Pro Kit. No issues fitting or using day-to-day, and would 100% recommend fitting them over any aftermarket rally ones (especially as the car doesn't have the rally pedigree (Mk3, that is).

Do you have front and backs????, where did you get them from please??

Ross

Hi Ross,

Yes, front and backs - both from http://www.skodapartsireland.ie - (easy to find the relevant parts).

Ignore the bit about not fitting on the VRS - they do, it's just semi-legal guff for *IF* they scrape / come off... which mine haven't, and it's lowered by 20mm or so.

Got no flap-specific pics (hurr-hurr!) as yet, but will grab one for you this morning.

A