My New FL Octavia SE L

Evening All,

Well I've dropped on a little, 3 years ago saw me sell my beloved and one of the first Mk3 Octavia vRS Estates after only 12 months of ownership due to going in to a company van.

IMG_3810

IMG_3811

After 3 years of various personal cars for the wife and vans for me, I have found myself ordering my first company car (limited choice), to which due to budget restriction from work I went for the following:

- FL Octavia SE L

- 1.6tdi

- Pearl Black

- LED Rear Lights (High)

- Alios 18" wheels

- Canton Sound System

IMG_2485

IMG_2483

IMG_2481

IMG_2477

I am very glad I went for the LED rear lights, feel it makes he car much more modern, good comparison of the two here with another SE L parked next to mine.

IMG_2482

Id never seen one in the spec so was keen to see it (hoping it was how I thought), I received my reg from the lease company and it just so happened it was a local reg so thought id have a look at the local dealer and it so happens a car of my exact spec was there.

I have post as I have not yet seen the spec (i.e. wheel, lights and colour) so thought id share to help others.

Look forward to it being delivered next week.

Thanks

Rob

Edited by Robfab
  • Like 3