spark plug change pictures

I'm sorry for posting this as i think the info is on here i just can't seem to find it now, i'm sure somebody posted pictures of which pipes to disconnect and where to disconnect them to get the one PITA plug out ? going to have a crack at changing them for the first time on my day off. I've ordered the denso skj20cr plugs for a 2013 CTHE after reading several posts on plugs. Once again i apologise because i'm sure the info is already on here i swear i've seen these pictures on here before.      

I had pictures posted, not good ones, maybe removed now if not up in the pinned thread.

As it is, cover off the engine. 

you need to remove the ignition coils with a coil removing tool, or a home made one, so they need unplugged. BE CAREFUL.

(Some use Zip Ties, or lever with a long driver and block of wood.)

You need to remove the Breather pipe & Turbo Pipe carefully to give room, and obviously replace later, so be careful of the 'o' rings, and sealing & look where everything is before starting.

Long reach to the spark plugs, i put new ones in with a rubber pipe over the top, and start them on the thread that way.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/353000-14-tsi-and-spark-plugs 

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/392456-spark-plug-question 

This shows the pipe removal.

23254_COPP-VW.jpg

post-86161-0-70368400-1473269913.jpg

post-86161-0-08308400-1458043180.jpg

Edited by Headinawayoffski