Wind deflectors

I want to buy some wind deflectors other than Team Henko or ClimAir. I had Team Henko on the old car and the clips are scratching the glass.

Does anyone know another brand which sticks on the top without any clip?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, decebal said:

I want to buy some wind deflectors other than Team Henko or ClimAir. I had Team Henko on the old car and the clips are scratching the glass.

Does anyone know another brand which sticks on the top without any clip?

Thanks.

I have Team Heko on my Megane Coupe and on my wife's Octavia but not happy with them. Poor quality, have to correct them weekly and makes noise over 50mph. I'm looking for a solution for my Octavia estate too.

I had Heko on my old Focus, didn't get them for the Octavia as I find Heko's to be too close to the glass and don't bulge out enough for my liking.

I bought some G3 wind deflectors, around £30 iirc; unfortunately they only make them for the front of the car and not the rear but I can live with that.  They are held in with 3 plastic clips, but I haven't had any issues with them since installing them; other than they were a bitch and I found them more difficult to install than previous Heko deflectors.  

3 hours ago, decebal said:

So nobody else is making wind deflectors?

Try google.  

When I looked it seemed pretty much almost everything you can find is HEKO with one or two outliers with nothing else around.

As I didn't want HEKO's I tried out the G3's.  I am sure if you tried hard and looked long enough you can find what you are looking for.

My options from searches came down to:

HEKO

FARAD (think they are the same as; or look very very similar to the G3)

G3

Climair

If you find anything else let me know

Edited by BNT1985

• 6 months later...
On 9/25/2017 at 00:00, BNT1985 said:

Try google.  

When I looked it seemed pretty much almost everything you can find is HEKO with one or two outliers with nothing else around.

As I didn't want HEKO's I tried out the G3's.  I am sure if you tried hard and looked long enough you can find what you are looking for.

My options from searches came down to:

HEKO

FARAD (think they are the same as; or look very very similar to the G3)

G3

Climair

If you find anything else let me know

I looked around for something to stick on the top. I do not like the ones which you have to put the clips inside because when I close the window it will scratch it.