No CV joint for 2 weeks.

Damnit! :grumpy:

Skoda can't get me a new inner CV joint now for 10 days, despite the computers saying they had them in stock at their centralised stocking system...

Somewhat screws me up, but hopefully my car will be on the road tomorrow still. ;) Thanks for the heads-up Col. I'll go grab something else while I'm up there tonight. ;):D

ironically its kind of Seat related what I hope to get sorted tonight. I never thought of motor factors to be honest, but would prefer this to be a true oem replacement. I should be sorted by tonight though, Got myself a 7.30 appointment a few miles up the M5 from Exeter. :D

I was tempted to dig up last years poll "when will Jason's car break?" but thought that may be a bit mean ;)

I assume it is the vastly increased torque that is giving you problems, Jase? Perhaps you should speak to those nice people at Quaife before something else snaps (in the gearbox, for example)

He's a good lad, If money is involved tell him i paid him a tenner extra for my brakes by mistake and see if you can get a discount :P

I've met him before so know he's nice enough. :) I'll see what I can do. :D Already agreed a price for my bits and for Col's little bit he needs too.

Didn't realise so many others had already swooped down to the Ibiza kill. :rofl:;)

I've met him before so know he's nice enough. :) I'll see what I can do. :D Already agreed a price for my bits and for Col's little bit he needs too.

Didn't realise so many others had already swooped down to the Ibiza kill. :rofl:;)

What...... you mean the Briskoda Vultures :)

CNG2004111476010_PV.jpg